校长来信 Principal's Message
Livingston Chinese Culture Day(LCCD), 2/24/2018
February 14, 2018
Improvised Story Telling/Writing Contest, 3/3/2018
Dear Parents/Guardians and Teachers,
There will be NO SCHOOL this Saturday 2/17/2018 in observance of Chinese New Year Day and next Saturday 2/24/2018 in observance of the Livingston Public School's winter break week.
On behalf of the school, I wish you and your family have a healthy and wealthy Chinese New Year. May the coming New Year of the Dog bring you joy, love and peace.
2018 Livingston Chinese Culture Day 李文斯顿中华文化节(LCCD):
Our annual Livingston Chinese Culture Day will be held on Saturday 2/24/2018 from 3:00-9:30PM in Livingston High School. Here are the main schedules:
Activity: 3:00PM ~ 6:00PM, Aux Gym
Performance: 7:00PM ~ 9:30PM, Auditorium
Dinner: 5:00PM - 7:00PM, Cafeteria
Location: Livingston High School, 30 Robert Harp Drive, Livingston, NJ 07039
HSK Test (Registration continues)
On April 21, 2018, our school will hold the HSK Level 1-6 tests. We encourage all of our students to take this opportunity and register an HSK test equivalent to their level of proficiency in Chinese. It is not only an exam to certify our student's accomplishment of Chinese study with an official standardized test, but also an unparalleled exercise for any students who intend to achieve high score on the SAT/AP Chinese Tests.
If you have any questions, please stop by the admin office (room 109) or registration desk in school cafeteria.
- The test is open to all students registered in our school.
- You can register an HSK Level 1-6 test for your kids, based on his/her level.
- To determine which level is best for your kids to take, you can ask them to study the mock exams and vocabulary at http://www.livingstonhuaxia.org/HSK/index.php
- To register, you can go to www.livingstonHuaxia.org , login to your account, click "2017 - 2018 School Year Class Registration", and in your family profile page click "HSK" next to your kid's name to register.
- Please fill out the attached registration form and send to email@example.com. For students who register in HSK level 4,5,6, the photo is required. Please also send the registered student's photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The photo has to be in jpg format and size <100KB. Use student ID or passport number as the file name (i.e. 12345678.jpg).
- To pay the test fee, please print out the HSK registration form, then bring it with your check to registration desk in school cafeteria on Saturdays starting on 2/4. Please write check payable to LIVINGSTON HUAXIA CHINESE SCHOOL. The test fee is $20 for the level 1, $30 for the level 2, $40 for the level 3, $50 for the level 4, $60 for the level 5, and $70 for the level 6.
- Registration deadline: 03/04/2018
- Test Date: 04/21/2018
- Test Center: Livingston Huaxia Chinese School